Monday, April 19, 2010

How to Attract Quality Women - How to "Help" Her Fall in Love With You

If you are just interested in attracting any woman for casual dates, then read the other article I published (see my list on my profile), where you have guidelines on dress code and general demeanour. This article is for those of you guys who already know how to dress, how to take care of yourselves, but somehow feel that you are not attracting the 'right' type of woman.


First of all, I assume that if you are here you want a quality woman, an attractive woman who adds to your life in every way and not just for sex or basic/boring companionship. I assume you want to experience the bliss that is found in high-quality relationships. I know that many men ask: where do I find the right woman?

If you have attracted only shallow individuals or gold-diggers, it's probably because:

- You are not equipped with the right diagnostic tools to see beyond the surface

- Your demeanor is such that attracts only those types and not deep, loving, intelligent, quality girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment